This gallery contains various small business and family business case reports along with the relevant on-site photograph. This is being managed by I.I.M.T., Bhubaneswar, with two objectives. The first one is to encourage the management student to develop competencies in writing the business cases and develop an art of storytelling with a photo. The second objective is to bring the small business and family business to the fore front and to encourage our next generation to take up their family business and small business as a career alternative.
Awards & Certificates
The entry to this competition is open round the year. We evaluate all the submissions submitted before 25th of every month and announce the best three entries on 1st day of every month. The best three entries shall find a place in this portal. and shall be awarded with a certificate of merit along with the cash prizes of Rs. 3000, Rs. 2000 and Rs. 1000 for the First, Second and Third submission respectively.
Rules1. The contest is open for online submissions only. The entries must be sent to email@example.com
2. Submission of entries will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. This competition is open only for the PG/UG students with an age limit of 23 years. There should be no teaming. Your faculties must guide you with an aim to establish mentor-mentee relationship. A No Objection letter duly signed by the faculty must be attached along with the entries.
4. The mentor’s of the best entries will be awarded with a certificate of appreciation.
5. You are required to provide a unique title to the photography & 1 page description about the business (similarity check below 10%).
6. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
7. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
8. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
9. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
10. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
Evaluation1. IIMT will appoint a panel of judges for this contest, which comprises of members of the editorial team and / or external judges.
2. The panel of Judges shall assess and determine the winning case study along with photo. The case reports of the winners shall be posted at https://www.interscience.in/sb_fb_profile_gallery/
3. The decision of the panel shall be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.