Ph.D. Azhikakathu House, Choorakkadu,
Kerala – 682 301, INDIA.
Dr. Ranjit Abraham is an expert in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology with over 25 years’ experience across multiple Industry verticals and Academic Institutions. Holds PhD in the area of Medical Data mining.
• Worked along with Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam in DRDO as a Scientist on the Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme (IGMDP), and attended over 2 years training in advanced missile tracking instrumentation from the United States of America.
• Deep international expertise in Computer Engineering, which includes serving as Senior Computer Consultant to CityBank, Wall Street, NY, Architect of a $64 million Venture capital funded multi-tier Software System for EhealthDirect, Boston, USA and Scientist in DRDO for developing software for underwater Sonar Systems.
• Excellent speaker who has delivered several lectures on Faculty development, Technology workshops, and general awareness seminars for audiences ranging from Industry professionals to Scientists to Students.
• Actively involved in state-of-the-art research in the field of Engineering Education, Predictive Analytics and Data mining, has received International and National level awards and recognition for his papers. He continues to do consultancy in the area of Data mining and Predictive Analytics to Corporates.
• As an Academician he is presently the Principal of a new-generation Engineering College and was instrumental in recruiting faculty, establishing the various CSE & IT Labs for 3 Engineering colleges during their infancy stage, authored a text book and developed an Entire Manual for doing both CSE & IT B.Tech Lab experiments and Projects.
• He has been University Question paper setter and examiner for MCA and B.Tech final year projects. He has successfully guided several projects for M.Phil, MBA, MSc, MCA, BCA and B.Tech students.
• Has been the Editor, Technical Chair and Organizing Chair for several International Conferences. Currently he is paper reviewer for several journals including the prestigious IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE).