Ph.D, BITS Pilani, Master of Management Studies (BITS Pilani)
Dr. Mukesh Chaturvedi has been working with some of the leading institutions of the country, like XLRI Jamshedpur, MDI Gurgaon, BITS Pilani, and IMT Ghaziabad, teaching, training, researching and consulting in the Areas of Marketing and Business Communication over the last 40 years. He has also been a Visiting Faculty to Neoma Business School, Rouen , France; IIM Ahmedabad; IIM Ranchi; IIM Rohtak; IIM Kozhikode; IIFT Delhi; Shiv Nadar University, Dadri; Boston International College, Nepal. He has also been Director / Acting Director, Dean (Academic), MDP Coordinator, and Area Chairperson. He is also an alumnus of the prestigious International Visitor Program of USIA, Washington, D.C., USA. Dr. Chaturvedi has a Ph.D. and an M.M.S. from BITS Pilani. He is the recipient of MDI’s most coveted Award for Excellence in Teaching. Dr. Chaturvedi’s publications include 10 Books, 20 Study Materials, and more than 100 Papers, Cases, Articles, Chapters, and Reviews. Dr. Chaturvedi has been the Member of CII’s National Committee on Higher Education for five years.
Dr. Chaturvedi’s books include the following titles:
- ‘The Art and Science of Business Communication: Skills, Concepts, Cases, and Applications’
- ‘Business Communication: Skills, Concepts, and Applications’
- ‘Fundamentals of Business Communication’,
- ‘Managing Innovation and New Product Development’,
- ‘Business Communication Today’,
- ‘Managing Global Business: A Strategic Perspective’,
- ‘Business Communication: Concepts, Cases and Applications’,
- ‘Buying Research’,
- ‘New Product Development’, and
- ‘Welcome Back!? Coca-Cola’.