Date of Conference
Committee Members of the Conference
Prof. (Dr.) Srikanta Patnaik
Chairman, I.I.M.T., Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, Pin:752054. Orissa, INDIA.
Dr. Ranjan Kumar Dash
Reader, Department of Computer Science & Application,
College of Engineering & Technology,
Techno Campus, Kalinga Nagar,
Professor N. S Murthy, Head
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal - 506004, A.P, INDIA
About the Conference
The International Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) provides a forum for R&D and academicians and open to researchers from all types of institutions and organisations, aimed at providing the platform for all to interact and share the domain knowledge with each other. Areas included (but not limited to) are electronics and communications engineering, electric energy, automation, control and instrumentation, computer and information technology, and the electrical engineering aspects of building services and aerospace engineering, The wide scope encompasses analogue and digital circuit design, microwave circuits and systems, optoelectronic circuits, photovoltaics, semiconductor devices, sensor technology, transport in electronic materials, VLSI technology and device processing.
Topic of Interest The conference covers all aspects of theory and design of circuits, systems and devices for electronics, signal processing, and communication, including:
- Signal and System theory, Digital signal processing
- Network theory and Circuit design
- Information theory, Communication theory and techniques, Modulation, Source and Channel coding
- Switching theory and techniques, Communication protocols
- Optical communications
- Microwave theory and techniques, Rradar, Sonar
- Aantennas, wave propagation
- Measurement and instrumentation; Circuit design, Simulation and CAD
- Signal and Image processing, Coding; Microwaves, Antennas and Radio propagation
- Optoelectronics; TV and Sound broadcasting; Telecommunication networks; Radio and Satellite communications; Radar, Sonar and navigation systems; Electromagnetic compatibility.
Institute for Project Management Pvt. Ltd., Bhubaneswar
Optical communications Microwave theory and techniques, Rradar, Sonar Aantennas, wave propagation
Computer Engineering | Electrical and Computer Engineering | Electrical and Electronics
Patnaik, Prof. Dr. Srikanta, "Proceeding of International Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering ICECE- 2012" (2012). Conference Proceedings - Full Volumes. 41.